Friday, April 1, 2011

Writer's Block

What's to say? Everyone hates writer's block, right?
I've begun four or five blog entries this week. Every single one has been thrown out.
I began writing about Maine's "Governor Flintstone", but I just didn't know where to begin.
I want to write about the fact that for some reason people treat blind children as though they are also deaf, but that's all there is to it. News flash, he can still hear you!
This is National Poetry Month and Autism Awareness Month, both worthy of blog entries. I haven't been able to get more than a few lines into a poem recently, and I haven't got much to say about Autism that I haven't said before.
Today I am snowed it. I want to write but it's just not coming. So this is me writing about having nothing to write about.



No comments:

Post a Comment