Monday, February 1, 2016

Author Interview - Mercedes Fox


~What is your favorite character/subject you have written about? I love to write about werewolves. They fascinate me to no end.

~Give me an elevator pitch for your favorites of the books you've written. Ted’s going the Alaskan hunt of a lifetime. A dream he’s held onto for many years. The lodge is beautiful, the other hunters a bit strange, but he’s assured he’ll fill all tags. Not until the hunt begins does Ted realize he’s the hunted.

~What are you reading right now? Strandead: Prey by Troy McCombs

~What is your writing routine/tricks of the trade you swear by? Music? Candy? Always have to have some sweet snack and my Mtn Dew. I write my best with the TV on turned to a favorite movie. I use it as background noise.

~What's next on the horizon for you? I’m currently working on book 3 of the Vengeance of the Werewolf series. Plus I submitted a short erotic story for review to a publisher and have been offered a position to write erotica for them. I’m thrilled.


Where can you find Mercedes?

Her Blog
Her Website
Pinterest
Facebook
Goodreads
Amazon
Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment