Monday, April 21, 2014

Etsy Shops and Yarn

Newsies Hat
Some of you may remember that last fall I took a jewelry and metalworking class that prompted this post about my sudden drive to learn to knit. Well that drive to knit grew into a bit of an obsession which grew into an Etsy shop with my sister, Kay.

Kat N Kays Krafts is now open!


Knitting has become a wonderful means of quieting my mind as I have been going through some stressful times. I have been able to connect to my grandmother, who tried for years to teach me to knit and never succeeded. I'm sure she's proud. Yesterday I was watching a Titanic documentary while knitting. I will become both my grandmothers one day.
 
Karolyne crochets beautiful things like this adorable kitty and the newsies hat (which is by far my favorite item in the shop.) 
Crochet Kitty


As I've been learning to knit in the round I've begun creating these hand warmers and now I am working on a set of leg warmers for my best friend.
White Fingerless Gloves

Do you have an Etsy shop? If you do link it in the comments. In the future I'll do a post of my favorite items found on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment