Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Year of Blogging

This will be a quick post as I am quite sick and plan to ring in the new year on the couch with a giant stack of books.

I created my first blog in 1999, around the same time the term "blog" was being coined. Since then I have gone through multiple websites including LiveJournal, MyDiary.org and Blogspot. I have had numerous blogs, some focused on a particular topic, some personal. 

This blog has become a mash-up of all of the other blogs. It includes some of my  poetry, photos, my personal life, my political views and my career aspirations. I kind of enjoy that because I don't feel like I am tied down to a topic, nor do I feel pressured to write on a topic that I've lost interest in. 

In 2013 I am hoping to blog more often and I would like to create more dialogue between myself and my readers. 

With that in mind, what would you like to read on my blog in the upcoming year? I have posted much of my political views on Facebook and Twitter, primarily because it is quick and easy. I could move more of those to blogspot or I could stick with more about my writing and my personal life.

You tell me. 


Stay safe as you welcome in 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment