Monday, November 26, 2012

Pull Out That Glue Gun! Holiday Crafting Time!

I've finally fallen in love with my Pinterest account. I knew it was coming if I ever sat down and spent a little time on there.

I'm using it to create my holiday gift ideas. As I said in my last post, I'm not interested in giving gifts just for the sake of giving them. This year I'm not only putting thought into gifts, but they are all hand-made. Because I'm getting started on this late (used to be I was done holiday planning by now) I am loving Pinterest for quick and beautiful ideas.

I grew up in a house where the smell of a hot glue gun meant Christmas, even if that hot glue gun was turned on in July. With craft fairs and theater productions and parades to create for my family never stopped crafting for the holidays. Nothing has really changed in my adult home.

These are some of my favorite Pinterest craft finds for this holiday season with links to them. (Can't post too many because most of my family reads my blog...)

Gifts for teens or kids:



Some ornaments:



Some wrapping ideas:



And some some antiqued tags.





Here is a link to my boards if you want to follow me.

Oh, and if anyone is wondering... I'm in love with these and would love them in alpaca wool with green embroidery:


No comments:

Post a Comment