Monday, February 26, 2018

The Princess Diarest Audiobook: A Short Review

Some books can be read on paper or as an audiobook, others are just soooo muchhhhh betttter as an audiobook. The Princess Diarest by Carrie Fisher one is one of those books. (See also: Lauren Graham reading her book Talking as Fast as I Can.)

Carrie’s undeniably unique voice was such a light and refreshing break from everything happening in the world right now, and I needed it. I needed to hear her acceptance of her own flaws and her strength in overcoming so many hurdles in her life. I needed her sense of humor.

Carrie Fisher is the cheerleader we all need in our lives. I’m so glad this audiobook came to me and I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a comical, someone insane break from the insanity.

Next I’m reading:

Wishful Drinking
Empire Falls


No comments:

Post a Comment