Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My Life on the Road By Gloria Steinem

A short review for today’s release of “My Life on the Road” by Gloria Steinem. I didn’t have a lot to say in the review, but I guarantee you quotes and moments from this book will find their way into my future blog posts. This one won’t be going away.



My Life on the RoadMy Life on the Road by Gloria Steinem
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For years I've wished that I could sit down with Gloria Steinem and a couple of cups of coffee. The things she's been a part of have shaped the nation for all of us. I want those stories, that kick to take the steps still needed for the future of all people.

This book is that coffee date.

“Also, one of the simplest paths to deep change is for the less powerful to speak as much as they listen, and for the more powerful to listen as much as they speak.”

View all my reviews

If you haven’t read Steinem yet I strongly suggest...

Revolution from Within: A Book of Self-Esteem
 I’m reading this book by her next...

  Outrageous Acts and Everyday Rebellions

No comments:

Post a Comment