Monday, August 31, 2015

Pride Photos 2015

I know, it was months ago. I'm way behind. Lost SD card, busy summer, it all adds up.

What have I been up to all summer? Well, I'm editing and helping with social media management for BGP Publishing. They are a joy to work with, and I'm having a blast! Also, I'm offering an editing deal in the month of September, so check that out on their website.

My short story Degenerate Island was published in the Arlington Literary Journal this summer. I have mixed feelings about this story, so I'd love to hear your opinions!

Also, I'm going to start trying to blog more regularly now that summer is officially over. I want to start doing a kind of advice column for writers. Any suggestions on starting topics? What do you want to know?

So, here's my photos from Pride 2015:

















No comments:

Post a Comment