Friday, March 20, 2015

Alien Invasions and Mushrooms

Today is the day I release “No Day Like Today.”

That was a confusing sentence to write. Anyway, my short dystopian story is available as a Kindle download! So go on, download it, read it, enjoy it. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UXTIORO

In other news I’m working on developing a book of mushroom photos which will soon be for sale through the Etsy shop my sister and I share. (Have you been there? Check that out, too. Link in the sidebar.)

This is the cover (and also my first time playing on inDesign) but the content is still up for debate. Any ideas from the hive mind on what you'd want to see paired with mushroom photography?


What’s that? I’m doing photography again?

Oh yes, btw, I’ve picked up my camera again! Well, I hadn’t really put it down, but I’m actively rebuilding my portfolio and working on promoting my work again so keep an eye out for that.

Let’s see, I have one YA book out in the world waiting for the stamp of approval from publishers. I’m working on a new book (ghosts in a hotel, what else?) and I’ve written two plays recently. I’ve also made some huge education decisions, but I’ll update you on those later.

Have a great day! And if you read “No Day Like Today” send me your thoughts!





No comments:

Post a Comment