I read sixty books in 2014, according to my list on Goodreads.
Here's 15 of the books I have lined up for 2015.
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- The Art of Happiness by Dalai Lama
- Born in the Big Rains by Fadumo Korn
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- The Neverending Story by Michael Ende
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Wicked by Gregory Maguire
- Abroad by Christine James and Amelia Cole
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Celtic Twilight by W.B. Yeats
- The Color Purple by Alice Walker
- Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
- Lolita by NabokovWhat's on your reading list?