Thursday, December 20, 2012

"Here's my Christmas speech. Ahem. 'Thank you all, and Merry Christmas.'"

For today a lighter topic. Some of my favorite Christmas ornaments and the story behind each.

Trisha's electric guitar ornament I bought for her.


My wine glass, because red wine and Christmas just go together.


Although I don't have many people who call me Trina anymore, I did as a child. My grandmother made this for me when I was little.


I am a bit obsessed with holiday villages. I began to collect mine my first Christmas on my own when I was eighteen years old and I continue to add to it whenever I can.


Viewing my grandmother's Christmas tree always had two steps. First we had to view it with just the Christmas lights on, and then we had to turn those off and try to spot all of her tiny glow in the dark cherubs. 


I love giraffes.


And, our stag tree topper.


Happy Holidays!
Peace to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment