Monday, January 10, 2011

Writing

I signed up today to write articles for http://www.suite101.com/ .
My 2011 goal is to write more. More blog, more journal entries, more essays. Obviously college will require a lot of writing. Next week I begin my second semester. I will be taking Creative Writing and a Mass Media & Pop Culture course. I'm also taking Social Psych with a teacher who signs a lot of papers. I'm looking forward to the writing portion of the semester. I have missed it over vacation.

If nothing else, I'm going to start posting some old poetry, so that this blog is a little more active. I've discovered some old discs of poetry hidden in a corner of the office that I've been working my way through.

So I'll leave you with a little poem I wrote in 2000


The Elements

the power
wrapping around me
air
filling my lungs
water
rushing o'er my toes
fire
heating up my heart
earth
lending me it's love
Spirit
empowering my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment